Why Chose Mohave Armory
- We have AMAZING customer service! We greet every person that walks through the door, and thank everyone as they leave. We ensure your experience at our store is a positive and memorable experience.
- We are a full service gun store
- We are conveniently located in the heart of Bullhead City
- We are family owned and operated
- We love our Locals!
- We have the largest selection of holsters, magazines and accessories in the Tri-State area
- We have a huge variety of both handguns (semi-automatic, revolvers) and rifles, and shotguns
- We carry a large selection ammunition, powders, primers, and reloading supplies
- We try to keep our prices low and always under MSRP
- We offer a layaway
- We were voted the best gun store in Mohave County for 2021
AZ Gun Buyer FAQs
- A Valid Government issued Identification Card, or a Valid Driver's License. Examples of other documents that will work: Voter's Registration Card, Vehicle Registration Card, and State Property Taxes. If you have questions whether your documentation meets the requirements, please speak with one of our knowledgeable staff.
- When purchasing a firearm in the state of Arizona, you will be required to fill out form # 4473. The form contains basic information about you, such as name, date of birth, address, your social security number (optional however does assist with the background check. You do not have to put on if you have a valid CCP), and there are multiple questions about your history.
- Once the form is filled out, one of our employees will contact NICS either by phone or computer.
- The NICS will give one of 3 answers: Proceed - You get to take the firearm right now, Delayed - The NICS needs to do a bit more research and you will have to wait 4 business days to take the firearm home with you, and the final answer received from NICS - Denied (If you get a denied, please note the NICS does not give us a reason as to why.) We will prepare appeal paperwork for you to contact NICS and remediate the issue.
- If you have an ID from a state that allows you to take your firearm home the same day as purchased, then you are eligible to purchase a long gun only. If your state requires a waiting period, you will NOT be able to purchase a firearm from us. Most states do allow a transfer of the firearm via FFL to FFL provider. If you wish to purchase a firearm using a FFL transfer, please check with an employee about regulations concerning the receiving state before purchasing a firearm.
- If you are legally able to purchase a firearm, you can carry open or concealed within the state limits. You do not need a Concealed Carry Permit. Please know the laws if traveling with your firearms when crossing state lines.
- 18 years of age for Long Gun purchases
- 21 years of age for Handgun purchases
- We do! Please bring your firearm into the store UNLOADED, one of our employees will research the firearm and make you an offer that is fair. They will explain how they got to that number. There is no pressure to sell to us. If you accept the offer agreed upon, we will collect some personal information and give you cash instantly. Please note - having the original box, manuals etc. reflects in what is offered to you.
- We are happy to research your request, we will look for availability and inform you of the cost. If you wish to order a 100% deposit is required on the selected item before order will be placed. If you cancel your order a 15% restocking fee will be charged. If you do not pick up the item within 30 days of delivery there will be a $25.00 per month storage charge incurred until the item has been picked up. Please note during current times availability of special requests may be limited or items may not be available for purchase.
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your business. If you place an order for sales, repair, customization, or training you accept these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. Mohave Armory is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. We have been serving the firearms industry for over 10 years and we truly value our customers!
It is your responsibility to know the laws and restrictions for the items or services that you purchase. Some of the items or services we offer may be restricted due to a customer’s location, age, or occupation. Some of these items include firearms, ammunition, magazines, and services. Again, you the customer are responsible for verifying the legality of the items you are ordering prior to placing your order. Mohave Armory will not be held responsible for any items refused by your FFL when regarding transfers of firearms.
This sales agreement is a legal contract between you the customer and Mohave Armory. The customer accepts the sales agreement by making the purchase, placing the order, or otherwise shopping in our store. Those terms and conditions of this sales agreement are subject to change without prior notice except those terms and conditions agreed upon at the time of purchase.
This sales agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and Mohave Armory relating to the purchase or sales of goods or services. The sales agreement may only be modified or terminated for goods or services sold in writing and signed by Mohave Armory.
Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices and offerings, Mohave Armory reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements, and any other extenuating circumstances. While Mohave Armory makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information, Mohave Armory makes no warranties or representations and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions to the content of pricing.
Orders, Payment Terms, Interest, Taxes
Orders are not binding upon Mohave Armory until accepted by Mohave Armory. Terms and payments are within Mohave Armory's sole discretion.
All custom orders will require a deposit of 100% of the total quoted price for the project or the cost of parts. If the custom order is voluntarily cancelled, or a denial is received there will be a 25% restocking fee.
Shipping and Handling
All shipments should be shipped via UPS, FedEX or USPS with all applicable regulations followed. The shipments should contain a detailed description of work to be done (or custom work sheet), and all contact and demographic information including phone numbers and email addresses (or copy of customer’s driver’s license). The item should be insured for the approximate replacement cost of the item(s) being shipped. If insurance is not purchased by the customer, Mohave Armory will not accept responsibility for any damage caused during shipping.
All return shipments will ship back to the original sender or to their predetermined FFL via UPS or USPS.
Limitation of Liability
Mohave Armory will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein. Mohave Armory is not liable for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by the customer for purchases under this agreement.
It is the responsibility of the buyer, not Mohave Armory to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws in regard to the possession and use of any item or service purchased from Mohave Armory. All products and services are sold under the condition that we, the seller, shall not be liable in any action or the arrest or injury occasioned during the transportation, handling, storage, sale or use of the product or service. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt.
Absolutely no sales will be made to minors. By placing an order, the buyer represents that the products ordered will be used in a manner that is legal and that he/she is of legal age to possess the product. Mohave Armory or any of its employees will not be held liable for the misuse of any product purchased from us.
When a product is purchased, Mohave and its employees are released of any liability regarding your actions concerning the sales, use, ownership, and shipping of any product or service.
All firearms sales are final. All new firearms are sold with manufacturer’s warranty, all used firearms are sold with no warranty and as is.
Layaway is available for in stock items only. A 50% deposit of the total price to include applicable taxes and fees is required to put an item on layaway. Layaway terms are for 14 days. No exceptions! Cancellation voluntarily will result in forfeiture of $50.00 restocking fee. If all terms are met and the customer is unable to pass any applicable background check a $50.00 restocking fee will apply.
Methods of Payment
We currently do not accept personal checks. We currently accept all major credit cards - (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), US Debit, and Cash. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Background Check Policy
In order to start the firearm sale process, we require a $50.00 deposit prior to the 4473 background check has been initiated. The deposit will be applied to the firearm purchase price after the approval has been granted. If the FBI gives a denied, or the customer does not return to purchase the firearm when a proceed has been given, the $50.00 deposit will be forfeited to Mohave Armory. Please note that if an individual has a valid Arizona Concealed Carry Permit then the $50.00 deposit is waived.